In this lesson we add spores to agar petri dish, this is a must know for anyone starting the journey to learning how to grow mushrooms.
7:15 Minutes •Beginner to Intermediate
In this lesson we learn how to isolate mycelium from one petri dish and transfer it to another. Isolation's can be used to move healthy mycelium from a partly contaminated dish or building mycelium library.
10:45 Minutes •Beginner to Intermediate
This lesson we cut mycelium from a petri dish to add to a substrate. The substrate used for lesson is sorghum, a fast colonizer for mycelium.
9:12 Minutes •Beginner to Intermediate
This course includes:
- 25+ Minutes of video lessons
- Certificate on complition
- Essential skill for all mushroom cultivators
- This video is the property of Mushroom Guru © 2023
- By accesing Mushly Learning Centre you agree to the Terms & Conditions